Most shows go through a lot of changes, but then there are terrible changes you don’t really expect to happen. But with that comes a lot more depth of experience. We’ve all experienced that loss of Cory as a family. And it has deepened our relationships with each other and with the show. We do a lot of stuff in honor of him. We talk about him all the time on set. There’s a big plaque with his picture on it on the set, so we see him and think about him every single day. It’s been trying, but also a beautiful thing at the same time — thanks to the way we all have come together and worked through our mutual grief.
"I don’t have to hide or be somebody I’m not. I don’t have to compromise. I can just be myself."
All those drums were in there because he said to raise them at one point.
Lea Michele (via fightermonteithgirlscout22)
Be picky with who you invest your time in, wasted time is worse than wasted money.
when your friends make plans right in front of you and dont invite you
Leonardo DiCaprio after losing to Matthew McConaughey
I love how Jonah casually looks at him like aw shit is he gunna explode?
- Taylor of 2007: In five years, I’d really like to be starting to headline.
- Taylor of 2014: Has completed 3 world tours.
- Taylor of 2007: In five years, I’d love to have another platinum album.
- Taylor of 2014: Has had 3 four times platinum albums
- Taylor of 2007: In five years, I’d love to have won some sort of award.
- Taylor of 2014: Has won a total of 221 awards including 7 Grammys, 15 AMAs and 6 ACMs.